Hypnosis is a very natural state of consciousness that we experience many times during a day. For example while driving a car when you miss the journey, or when you are engrossed in reading your favorite book. During hypnosis client is guided into a state of deep relaxation, trance like state, in order to create powerful mental and physical self-healing process that lie in the subconscious mind.
Hypnotherapy is a very powerful tool that allows client to reach out to the deepest level of subconscious mind to bring positive changes in his/her behavior. The purpose of hypnotherapy is to facilitate a process in which individuals release unwanted habits and negative patterns, and create positive associations.
It involves hypnosis to access the subconscious mind for the purpose of resolving issues which relate to our beliefs & behavior patterns.
At Illuminations, we offer a variety of different therapeutic approaches involving hypnotherapy and working with human behavior.
- Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Level 1 – Basic Integrated Clinical Hypnosis (2 Days)
- Level 2 – Advanced Integrated Modalities for Behavioral Resolution (5 Days)
- Level 3 – Advanced Integrated Modalities for Health Resolution (5 Days)
- Level 4 – Spiritual Hypnosis (6 Days)
- Level 5 - Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy through Integrated Healing (8 days)
For further course details, please visit our affiliate school website: www.ikaa.co.in
At Illuminations, we offer a variety of different therapeutic approaches involving hypnotherapy & cognitive behavioral therapy such as the following:
- Classical Hypnotherapy to work with the deep subconscious issues.
- Emotional Empowerment Technique (Tapping Meridians for Emotional Release)
- Energy Diagnosis through crystal healing known as Radical Healing
- Basic NLP
- Past Life Regression, Age Regression, Inner Child Work, Journey of the Souls, Higher Self Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy
- Psychological Tools: Metaphor Therapy & Drawing Analysis
Package Sessions & Special Offers Available. Call 020-30483216 to find out more details.
Some of the main benefits of hypnotherapy can be classified as the follows:
- Quit smoking/Drinking
- Body Weight Management
- Overcome Enureses (Bed Wetting)
- Stop Binge Eating
- Stop Nail Biting
Overcome Stress and Anxiety
- Overcome panic/anxiety attacks
- Get over fears and phobias.
- Overcome fear of public speaking.
- o Deal with stress/anxiety related conditions: IBS, tinnitus, feeling low, anger, irritability, insomnia, lack of concentration, tiredness, muscle pain, headaches, various skin problems, digestive problems, etc.
Psychological & Emotional Well-Being
- Overcome depression or grief
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Learn to suppress or control unnecessary physical pain or discomfort.
- Hypnosis has been shown to be effective in the treatment of a wide range of physical conditions.
Personal & Spiritual Development
- Increase feelings of self-esteem, confidence, self-worth.
- Overcome blocks in your creativity by accessing subconscious creative resources.
- Regress to past-lives to resolve vicious cycles of karmic patterns.
- Increase your performance in sports activities.
- Improve your focus, concentration and memory